Saturday, January 1, 2011

On a side note

I won my money fantasy football league. I acquired some serious dough. It was tough and it took a lot more strategy than it has in previous years. I made 2 big trade during the season that I think really helped  me win. The first one was I gave Roddy White/Joseph Addai for Micheal Turner/Steve Smith NYG. Turner ended up being a beast and Smith gave me a few good games before he got hurt. A trade I made halfway through the season was McNabb/Welker for Calvin Johnson. Once I acquired Johnson my team stayed consistent. I want to recommend thehuddle.com for really helping me make pickups and who to start. Also, Micheal Beller from si.com answered every single question I asked him on tweeter. Let's hope I can repeat next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment