Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can you shut up, please??


Does anyone think Rex Ryan will ever shut his mouth? Most Jet fans love the fact that he is arrogant, obnoxious and confident. I don't! I think it puts a target on every Jet fan's back. Every other team in the NFL hates the Jets because of this guy. I know he has made the Jets relevant again and that is huge. There are way too many times that he brings negative publicity on the team. Giving the finger to Dolphin fans, creating an uncomfortable environment for female reporters, letting his defense eat cheeseburgers on the practice field, and most recently the foot fetish fiasco. Now let's get to the facts on the field. His defense STINKS! He is supposed to be a defensive minded coach and almost every game, it's the defense that is failing the Jets. He has never won a championship as a coach or a coordinator. The 2010 New York Jets are an average team and I, as a realistic Jet fan, am ecstatic that the team made the playoffs. It's another week that I can watch my favorite team. I'm having fun and am enjoying the ride. Why can't you REX???

No comments:

Post a Comment