Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jets @ Bears . . .

at



Prediction: I apologize as I did not have time this week to write an in-depth preview, so I will get right to the prediction. The Jets really responded well last week against the Steelers. As you saw on Thursday, the Steelers D is no slouch, so I think the Jets offense deserves a lot of credit. The offense and Sanchez will get tested again in this game, although I think there will be chances for the offense to move the ball. Look for another conservative game from Sanchez and more of Shonn Greene. As far as the defense, I really think Cutler thinks he can beat Revis and he will lose. Look for the defense to get some big turnovers in this game. The Jets know if they win, then they are in the playoffs. They will be focused and I believe they will win.
Jets - 20   Bears - 16

1 comment:

  1. 0-2 so far with my predictions. The Jets do the opposite of what I predict. So I hope that trend reverses this week!

    ReplyDelete